Useful Links from Strathearn Church Group
- Thank you for visiting our website, we look forward to meeting you soon at the Gateway to The Highlands, Crieff
- Welcome, to our beautiful village of Comrie in Perthshire, Scotland, which lies on the banks of the River Earn nestled on the edge of the Scottish Highlands.
- A warm welcome awaits you from the four villages of Balquhidder, Lochearnhead, St. Fillans and Strathyre which are located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with lochs, mountains and forests in abundance.
- The Bield at Blackruthven is an inviting setting for a Retreat & Conference Centre if you'd like a quiet place for rest and relaxation, retreat, reflection and prayer for healing. Individuals or couples, families or groups are welcome for day visits or longer stays.
- Diocese of St Andrews Dunkeld and Dunblane
- Counselling Directory provides a huge support network of counsellors, enabling visitors to find a counsellor close to them and appropriate for their needs.